About Oak Tree Village Apartments
Oak Tree Village Apartments are affordably priced apartments and homes located in beautiful Ocala, Florida. Our units vary from studios to 3-bedroom units; many are newly renovated, and available for leasing now.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at Oak Tree Village, with size and breed restrictions outlined in our Rental Application. Take a look at our pet rules below.
Rules for Pet Owners
- A non-refundable pet fee of $150.00 is charged to all units where pets are allowed. There will not be an additional monthly charge unless we find that you are not picking up after your animal or following the rules. If we find that you are not following the rules then an additional charge of $25.00 will be charged monthly.
- A maximum of (2) pets may be allowed provided the pet’s weight does not exceed twenty (20) pounds. No other pets are permitted even on a temporary basis such as babysitting them.
- Pets must remain leashed at ALL times when outside the premises. Never leave pets unattended outside the dwelling. Animal control will be called to retrieve any pets roaming loose on the property. If any animal is found to bite, pin down, or interfere with another tenant the animal will be evicted from the property immediately.
- TENANTS are responsible for cleaning up after pets. Do not allow pets to defecate on sidewalks or near other dwellings.
- Pets are not permitted in or around other people’s porches, yards, or private areas. If animal is cited by the animal control the tenant will be given notice that if it happens again, then the animal/tenant will be evicted immediately.
- Failure to follow any of these rules or pay the appropriate fees can result in eviction. The exercise of due respect for neighbors and the landlord’s property will prevent any misunderstandings.