Rules for Pet Owners
- A non-refundable pet fee of $150.00 is charged to all units where pets are allowed. There will not
be an additional monthly charge unless we find that you are not picking up after your animal or
following the rules. If we find that you are not following the rules then an additional charge of $25.00
will be charged monthly.
- A maximum of (2) pets may be allowed provided the pet’s weight does not exceed twenty (20)
pounds. No other pets are permitted even on a temporary basis such as babysitting them.
- Pets must remain leashed at ALL times when outside the premises. Never leave pets unattended
outside the dwelling. Animal control will be called to retrieve any pets roaming loose on the
property. If any animal is found to bite, pin down, or interfere with another tenant the animal will be
evicted from the property immediately.
- TENANTS are responsible for cleaning up after pets. Do not allow pets to defecate on sidewalks
or near other dwelling.
- Pets are not permitted in or around other people’s porches, yards, or private areas. If animal is
cited by the animal control the tenant will be given notice that if it happens again, then the
animal/tenant will be evicted immediately.
- Failure to follow any of these rules or pay the appropriate fees can result in eviction. The exercise of due respect for neighbors and the landlord’s property will prevent any