About Oak Tree Village RV Park
Oak Tree Village RV Park is located centrally in Florida, close to the many attractions and activities available near Ocala. Each of the lots in the RV park offer pull through capabilities, and many of the lots are shaded with beautiful oak trees. We also have concrete pads available for your convenience.
Take your pet to stretch his legs in our fenced dog park, or enjoy the sun by our beautiful pool. Soon, propane tank fills will be available on site. We also have shuffleboard, a basketball court and a playground available for recreation.
RV Park Rules
- Checkout time is 12:00pm (noon), unless approved otherwise by management. ($1.00 per hour late fee)
- Management has the right to limit the stay of camping on campground.
- Park speed limit is 10 mph. Watch for children.
- Quiet hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am
- Dogs and other pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Clean up after your pets. Pets are not permitted around swimming pool, recreation building, restrooms or playground. Pets are not to be left unattended.
- Dogs are restricted to 40 lbs or less. No aggressive breeds, which include, but are not limited to: pit bulls, chows, rottweilers, doberman pinschers, or any animal with a history of biting.
- Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult in swimming pool and recreation area. Children supervised by other children not permitted.
- Please observe pool rules. Toys are not permitted in pool. Floats and tubes permitted when pool is not crowded.
- No building of any kind without the express written permission of management. It must be professionally built & maintained.
- Excessive riding of motorbikes is not permitted.
- Bicycles are not permitted in any building, or on sundeck of swimming pool.
- Campfires should not be left unattended and must be out by 11:00 pm.
- Do not ride any vehicle through any camp site. Use paved roads.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Garbage: please deposit in dumpsters located throughout campground
- Two autos and one camping unit (including tents) per site. No outside electrical appliances. Six persons maximum per site.
- All personal property, including motor vehicles or RV/Camper on said premises, shall be and remain at camper’s/owner’s sole risk. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of nature.
- All RVs must dump black and gray tanks before leaving the campground.
- Go carts are not allowed.
- Campers are requested to stay away from apartment areas.